Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Little Shabby California Dreaming




I wasn't sure we would get to stop here this time going through L.A., so I didn't get my hopes up. I felt a visit was optional. L.A. traffic is just crazy! 




But once you step through the doors, you forget all that. In fact, I practically forget to breathe. . .




Just a stroll through the rooms and my head fills with inadequate superlatives.




Surging inspiration. . . . A shop like no other. . . . But always with some little down to earth touches like the vintage glassware that I already own some of. Only mine never looks quite this good. . . .




I think that I may have lost consciousness for a moment somewhere about here. . .











What more is there to say?

























If you ever get a chance to float through. . . . Do. . . .

Jacqueline




Join me at

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar