c
Even though my profile photo clearly proves otherwise, Mr. Paul D. Brazill has honored me with a Bald-Faced Liar Award (I'm not fooled by that "Creative Writer" sugarcoating). Thanks, Paul!
The rules, he says, are these:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you. Check.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. Check.
3. Link to the person who nominated you. Check.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth - or - switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie. See below.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies. Hm.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate. Seven, really?
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them. Seven? I don't have that many fingers.
Truth or Lies?
1. My dog ate my contact lenses three years before I stopped wearing them.
2. I played guitar in a three-man band called The Strychnine Five.
3. I once received a fan letter from Philip Jose Farmer.
4. I once (and only once) voted for a Democrat for President.
5. I’ve seen Dead Men Don’t Wear Plaid at least nine times.
6. The comic book Metal Men was my idea.
7. Neal Young once rode in my car.
Deserving Recipients of this Award:
Craig Clarke
Laurie Powers
David Cranmer
Richard Robinson
Patti Abbott
Richard Prosch
Cap'n Bob Napier
My Truth(s) or Lie(s) will be revealed in a day or two. Best guesser wins a No-Prize.


0 Yorumlar