I'm sure I have stated this before, but lately my favorite lunch is a bed of salad, with a chopped apple or other fruit, and a can of seasoned tuna in oil. You don't even need dressing - just dump the can of tuna and oil on the salad at lunchtime. Add some chips or crackers for crunch. Eat al fresco. Simple and wonderful, and it actually keeps me full until dinnertime.
Gummy vitamins for dessert, ha ha
Monday - Rotisserie Chicken on Sweet Thai chopped salad, avocado
Tuesday - Gnocci with pumpkin pasta sauce (might add some chicken chunks or cooked ground turkey), salad with tomato and bell pepper, cheesy garlic toast
Wednesday - Turkey burgers on whole wheat buns, sweet potato fries
Thursday - Grilled Chicken, red lentil pasta with pesto, green beans
Friday - Lemon Garlic Trout, broccoli, corn
Saturday - TBD, but I'm going up to Highlands for the day
Sunday - TBD
Gina


0 Yorumlar