Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Taking a Little Control

I've taken to Twitter and am enjoying myself.

I've blocked everyone I know and am using it as a platform to say exactly what I think about politics and the political situation that our country is in at the moment. I don't want to argue with anyone. I don't want to debate. I pipe in whenever my heart desires. I encourage and express outrage and, in doing so, feel a little more peace or control.

When I was still married, I felt crazy. Addicts and alcoholics are good at making their loved ones feel crazy. They say and do anything to justify what they are doing even if it makes no sense at all. This president of ours makes me feel much the same. Leaving me scratching my head, thinking, "Did he just say what I think he did?" or "Does he really believe any of us think that is the truth?".

In the chaos and insanity, I get to state my truths of the day even if just to myself:

  • The free press is not the enemy of the people
  • Paradise not Pleasure
  • Raking the "floor" of 33 million acres of forest 
  • Pussy Grabber
  • You did know Whitakers opinion on Mueller
  • McRaven served our country in the highest capacity and deserves our respect
  • John McCain was a better man than most
  • The White House belongs to the people
  • Your tax returns ARE our business (This country should know who you are in bed with)
  • There is NOTHING good about a nazi or white supremacist. There were NOT good people on both sides.
  • A probe that gets 32 people and 3 companies indicted or entering guilty pleas cannot be called a witch hunt
If you don't agree, that's ok. It's my Twitter and it's my blog.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar