Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Three More From Huck

Here are three more photos that GDB pal Huck took back in 1995. Can you believe that that's over 20 years ago?

Star Tours is doing bang-up biz on this day, with the line out the door - something I haven't seen for a while (though I have still experienced relatively long lines). The cast member in the orange jumpsuit will use the Force to maintain an orderly line (or a William Shatner karate chop if the Force isn't strong). 


Now that I am paying attention, all of the queues are super busy - and the Jungle Cruise is no exception. With the addition of the Indiana Jones attraction in Adventureland, the Jungle Cruise underwent some changes. Some of the Rivers of the World were re-routed, and scenes were removed, while a new two-story boathouse was built. It's a nice way to get people out of the narrow streets of Adventureland, plus they get to stand in the shade.


I still love riding the Matterhorn Bobsleds; it isn't the scariest roller coaster, but the theming makes all the difference. Can't you practically hear the sound of yodelers, the occasional roar of the abominable snowman, and the screams of happy riders? 

Bonus points because two bobsleds are visible. 


THANK YOU, Huck!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar