Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Frodo Is A Serial Killer

Remember Sin City and the shock of seeing cute little Frodo, Elijah Wood, as Kevin the Cannibal? Ewwww!!! He was awesomely intense and completely vile. Well, kids, Deadline reports that our dear hobbit will once again appear in a villainous role, this time as a serial killer in Maniac.

Wood, who is reprising his role as Frodo in Peter Jackson's The Hobbit, is set to start shooting this diabolical sounding indie later this year. Check it. Elijah will be playing a man who works in antique mannequin shop (now that just screams serial killer) who finds his victims on line, then stalks them like a cheetah after baby gazelles. In the meantime, he suffers from debilitating hallucinations, which throw him back to his hellish, abusive childhood. Ahh mother issues, another serial killer trait. This twisted-sounding gem of a flick will be directed by Franck Khalfoun and produced by Alexandre Aja and Gregory Lavasseur.

You know, I think it's his eyes, one minute so sweet and the next so dead, but I could totally imagine waking up from a drug-induced coma and finding myself cuffed to a pipe in Elijah's basement with him crooning "Mr. Sandman" and cradling a blade. I'm weird, I know. LOL

What say you? Perfect casting? No effing way? Or OMG, it's the end of the world Frodo is a serial killer and Amanda Seyfried is playing a porn star. Talk to me.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar