Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Not much to say (yeah right)

I start off like this and end up with 400-600 words. I have been practicing auto body work today.  I have to cover up for my stupidity in Las Vegas when I hit our new (to us) Honda Fit.

I learned a few years back that there was a paint shop in Gastonia that would mix paint to match your car and put it in a pressurized  spray can.  so today armed with a blue handle off the motor home and a silver piece off the Honda we went to check if they were still open.

Yep, and an older lady (Almost as old as I) waited on us.  Her son came out to match the paint, and said we could pick it up in the morning.  I filled the cuts and cracks and sanded them. I used the wrong primer and her son said he had a solution that would remove the primer, and I could apply the correct one. No problem.

So in the morning I should be able to nearly complete the job on the FIT.

I am actually gong to cut this short.

Shirl says she has been blending her fruit, so while writing this entry I took a break and put banana, strawberries, cantaloupe, and apple in the blender, along with all the honey we had which was about a tablespoon full and two packets of Stevia. I think that is called a smoothie. It is good. (Anything else I should have added?)

Thanks for coming this way.

Nite Shipslog.

PS:

Everyone’s opinion is right in their eyes, even mine. However I like everyone else think mine is righter!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

55_Ford_TBird_DV-06-HHC-0155-Chevy-BelAir-DV_11-GG-0011

Two great 55’s  the Chevy and the T-bird.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar