Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy New Year 2016

Happy New Year Everyone


2015 has been a year of Ups and Downs for me.

I started with a 'Down' after an overnight trip to see an out-of-hours doctor as my stomach pains were really really bad.

Then there was an 'Up' as my youngest daughter got married.

Another sort of 'Down' as we had to postpone our annual trip to the Sunshine State.

A couple of  'Ups' followed as I had two good charity trading shows (Carronade and Claymore) which boosted the funds greatly.

To keep things in balance I had a really bad 'Down' with suspected Meningitis and then a little 'Down' with my gall bladder being removed.

I suppose the general trend is now 'Up' and I'm doing everything I can to keep it so.

My hope is that 2016 will be a year of many 'Ups' and no 'Downs'.

Happy New Year Everyone.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar