The new workshop that I had built at the end of my very long single car garage is coming along nicely!
I've just got a little bit more stuff that is still sitting outside to get put away. But now I think there might be a mouse in the stuff that is still out there (we saw one out there one day) so I'll have to open every box and make sure there isn't anyone living in there!
I shared the Upcycled Filing Cabinet Wood Storage that I made the other day and today I'm sharing my paint storage cabinet. What's so special about a paint storage cabinet you ask? Well... it's vintage for one thing!! 😉 And I gave it a special little decoration!
Read more ›
I've just got a little bit more stuff that is still sitting outside to get put away. But now I think there might be a mouse in the stuff that is still out there (we saw one out there one day) so I'll have to open every box and make sure there isn't anyone living in there!
I shared the Upcycled Filing Cabinet Wood Storage that I made the other day and today I'm sharing my paint storage cabinet. What's so special about a paint storage cabinet you ask? Well... it's vintage for one thing!! 😉 And I gave it a special little decoration!


0 Yorumlar